Saturday, April 12, 2008

Post #2

OK here I am again! I meant to post yesterday and started but then had to leave to pick up Lonnie and well I never came back to post! oops!

So, what will I chat about today! I am tired! We had a car wash(I don't wash cars-I collect the money) with the band kids at the HS. Can I tell ya every time I say "band kids" I laugh inside. Not because they are funny but just the fact that I have a band kid and have become a band kid parent!
(shhhhhh don't tell anyone but I LOVE it! lol)
Now we are home and two are resting, one is outside playing and one is at Winter Guard practice and here I sit waiting to go to small group for Church! I do like going but sometimes feel I am way out there by myself!

I am going to go and see if I can figure out how to put pictures on here. When it comes to this type of stuff I have no clue but will figure it out!

No comments:

Blog Archive